ACES provides special studies services for a wide range of projects with an open-ended scope in construction problem-solving activities. ACES employs highly qualified specialists in highways, pavement, structural, chemical, materials and geotechnical engineering and utilizes state of the art equipment for destructive and non-destructive testing for this purpose.
ACES special studies scope of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Non-destructive testing of reinforced concrete structures.
- Design and supervision of earth retaining systems.
- Studies, management and supervision of major excavations.
- Consultation on the design of dams and special foundations.
- Consultation on drainage and dewatering systems.
- Evaluation of condition and damage of existing structures.
- Design of rehabilitation, maintenance and repair of structures.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of structures.
- Evaluation of fire damaged structures and design of repair.
- Pavement evaluation for highways and airports.
- Design of pavement management and maintenance systems.
- Conduct highly specialized training courses for engineers.