Our Quality Control service consists of establishing project-based site laboratories to facilitate the high-frequency testing requirements, communication with the client and eliminate the hassle and cost of sample transportation. The scope and capacity of each laboratory is modified to fit the project and client needs.
This service was pioneered by ACES in Jordan and is now available across our footprint.
ACES quality control of projects scope of services includes:
- Design and implementation of quality control programs.
- Supply of testing equipment, logistics, staff and management of site laboratories.
- On-site materials testing.
- Preparation of periodic quality control and statistical analysis reports.
- Design and implementation of quality control programs for manufacturing facilities such as:
- Ready-mix concrete plants.
- Asphalt production plants.
- Precast units’ plants.
- Blocks and tiles factories.
- Concrete additives manufacturing plants.
- Building materials factories.
- Calibration of laboratory testing equipment.
- Calibration of asphalt and concrete batch plants.
- Evaluation of materials quality utilizing statistical techniques.
- Preparation of technical specifications for materials.
- Conducting training courses and seminars.